Faithful Families: Eating Smart & Moving More
A FREE 9-WEEK COURSE for HTS students as well as the greater Salisbury/ Rowan community clergy/leadership.
Led by Cabarrus Health Alliance professionals at Hood Seminary, 1810 Lutheran Synod Drive, Salisbury, NC
Check back for information about upcoming classes.
Who should attend? Hood Seminary students and Community Clergy/Leadership.
These classes will help you transform your physical, mental and spiritual health!
- Learn to plan, shop for, and prepare healthy meals for your family
- Discover delicious, healthy, family-friendly recipes
- Explore simple ways to be physically active
- Talk about the connections between food, physical activity and faith
- Learn about community resources to support the health of your congregation
Classes will be held at Hood Seminary in Room 320.
Choose from one of two 9-week sessions:
Option 1: Thursdays 9:30-10:45am
Option 2: Saturdays 8:45-10:00 am
Sponsored by the Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust Healthy Partnerships for Active Living Grant.