Request a Transcript
A transcript is a complete copy of the student’s academic record at the time that it is issued. It contains all course work, including undergraduate, graduate and/or non-degree, taken while enrolled at Hood Theological Seminary.
The Seminary only issues official transcripts at the authorization or written request of the student concerned. Hood will NOT issue a partial transcript; the Seminary automatically sends all course work when a transcript is requested.
Request an Official Transcript Online
Theological Seminary has authorized SCRIP-SAFE International to
provide our transcript ordering system via the Web. You can
order paper or electronic transcripts using a MasterCard, Visa,
Discover or American Express debit or credit card. Electronic
transcripts are available only through SCRIP-SAFE.
- To order an official transcipt(s), login to the SCRIP-SAFE International secure site: Click Here To Order Online
- If you are a first-time visitor, you will be directed to create a personal profile and user ID/password, which you will use to place future orders. A signed consent form will be required one time. Consent forms are normally processed within 4 hours of submission during regular business hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Monday - Friday Eastern Time.
- The SCRIP-SAFE International site will provide instructions for placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. Hood charges $5.00 for each official transcript requested. SCRIP-SAFE International charges a $3.00 processing fee for each recipient (transcript addressee). Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also check order status and history online.
- If you need assistance or have questions about SCRIP-SAFE International's transcript ordering service, please contact a member of their staff at the following:
Request an Official Transcript in Person or through the Mail
- If coming in person, the requestor will be required to pay a $5.00 fee per transcript and complete a form in our office.
- Students requesting a transcript by mail should download the transcript request form found below, complete, sign, and mail the completed form to the address provided. If necessary, a student may send a letter that includes her/his full name (including maiden name), current address, telephone number, e-mail address, student identification number or SSN, the address where the transcript is to be mailed, $5.00 per transcript, and the student requestor's signature.
- Transcript requests are not accepted via e-mail due to the authenticity of signatures and the possibility of fraud nor are they processed prior to the receipt of the $5 fee. Transcripts will only be issued for students who are in good standing with the Business Office. Transcripts from other institutions submitted to Hood for admission or transfer credit evaluation will not be photocopied or forwarded elsewhere.