DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN AUDIT A CLASS AT HOOD SEMINARY?
Learning is a lifelong process; continue the journey with us!
- Deepen your theological, spiritual and biblical knowledge
- Grow in personal life and ministry
- Experience a unique learning community with gifted faculty
- Learn through wide-ranging graduate-level theological education
For clergy, church professionals and lay persons.
All denominations welcome!
Class Audit Opportunities at Hood Seminary - Fall 2019 Semester
- BST 103: Introduction to the Old Testament I (Torah and Former Prophets) -- Mbuwayesango
- BST 112: Introduction to the New Testament I (Gospels and Acts) -- Trick
- CHT 115: History of Christianity in a Global Context -- Grant
- PTH 141: Pastoral Care and Counseling -- Barrow
- PTH 380: Worship and Preaching II -- Resner
For full course descriptions, please refer to the Catalog. Classes begin August 27 (Track I) and August 30 (Track II).
Auditors are exempt from tests, examinations, and other grading procedures. Audited courses do not earn credits toward a degree, but a notation is placed on transcripts.
Only $75 per course per semester.
To apply as an auditing student, please contact Dr. Reginald Boyd, Director of Recruitment and Admissions, at 704-636-6455 or email@example.com.